•Host Stephanie Pearce, MD
• Guest interviewee Peter J. Millett, MD discussing his review article "Evaluation and Management of the Contact Athlete's Shoulder" From the April 15th issue"
Articles summarized from the April 1, 2022 issue:
• Research article "The Association of Cannabis Use Disorder and Perioperative Complications After Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty"
Articles summarized from the April 15, 2022 issue:
• Review articles from the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Collection
- "Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion"
- "Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society: Past, Present, and Future"
- "The J. Robert Gladden Orthopaedic Society: Past, Present and Future"
- "The Forum, Society for Women Sports Medicine Orthopaedic Surgeons"
- "The Perry Initiative: Building the Pipeline for Women in Orthopaedics"
- "Nth Dimensions Evolution, Impact and Recommendations for Equity Practices in Orthopaedics"
- "#SpeakUpOrtho: Narratives of Women in Orthopaedic Surgery - Invited Manuscript"
- "Next Steps: Advocating for Women in Orthopaedic Surgery"
Follow these links to download these and other articles from the April 1 and April 15 issues of JAAOS.
The JAAOS Unplugged podcast series is brought to you by the Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the AAOS Resident Assembly.
Leave a Reply