A series of short talks and targeted discussions aimed at trainees, through to junior consultant level.
Practical tips and tricks to improve exposure, decision making, consistency and outcomes for patients
topics to be covered:
- Planning for perfection
- Discussion: Surgical approach: Tips and nuances All
- How to cement a socket: Truly not a mystery SH
- Uncemented socket fixation: A practical approach ARJM
- Discussion: Component orientation All
- How to cement your femur : Calm and consistent SH
- Uncemented femoral fixation: As simple as it looks? DB
- Femoral fixation: The answer is in front of you ARJM
- Discussion: Bearing choice considerations All
- Illustrative clinical cases JH
Please register for a free orthohub account, or log in to access this content. Your orthohub account will allow you to keep track of your orthohub learning journey. Once you have marked the sections as complete you filled out the feedback for a Royal College of Surgeons England CPD certificate will be generated. You can download this as a PDF instantly. The certificate will also be saved in your orthohub account.
Target audience: orthopaedic surgeons & trainees, junior doctors and medical students, orthopaedic industry & orthopaedic training / research institutions, orthopaedic nurses specialists, administrative staff and allied healthcare professionals.
The Royal College of Surgeons England has awarded upto 3 CPD points for this session
the perfect total hip replacement