Joseph Hsu, MD, FAOA (@JosephHsuMD), Mary Mulcahey , MD, FAOA (@marykmulcaheymd), and Jennifer Weiss, MD, FAOA (@mymomthesurgeon) join AOA hosts Charles A. Goldfarb, MD, FAOA, and Alexander Aleem, MD in a discussion on creating a social media presence as orthopaedic suregeons.
Drs. Hsu, Mulcahey, and Weiss share their experiences with using social media to discuss topics such as:
- What to consider when using social media in a profession setting
- How the platforms differ and finding the right ones for your message
- Connecting with patients on social media
- How often should you post
- Protecting patient confidentiality
Special thanks to Peter Martin of Peter Martin Music, Inc (@iampetermartin) for the jazz introduction and conclusion.
Leave a Reply