Lisa Lattanza, MD, FAOA and Rick Wright, MD, FAOA join AOA hosts Charles A. Goldfarb, MD, FAOA, and Alexander Aleem, MD in an informative discussion on becoming a program Chair.
Drs. Lattanza and Wright share their experiences with becoming a Chair to discuss topics such as:
- Joining a programs as Chair right before the pandemic started
- The journey to becoming a Chair
- The benefits of an Executive Coach
- The process of choosing a program
- Building leadership skills
- Transitioning to a new program
Special thanks to Peter Martin of Peter Martin Music, Inc (@iampetermartin) for the jazz introduction and conclusion.