This session will be covering topics in distal radius fractures such as:
- What does the literature say?
- Common pitfalls leading to medico legal claims
- Tips and tricks in ORIF
Speakers and talk titles -
- Zaf Naqui (Session Chair)
- Sumedh Talwalker: What do we actually know?
- Lindsay Muir: How to stay out of court, medico-legal perspectives.
- Lisa Leonard: Tips & Tricks, what makes the difference!
Target audience: orthopaedic surgeons & trainees, junior doctors and medical students, orthopaedic industry & orthopaedic training / research institutions, orthopaedic nurses specialists, administrative staff and allied healthcare professionals. Plastic surgeons and infectious disease physicians involved in the management of patients with musculoskeletal infections.
1.5 CPD points will be awarded
Leave a Reply