Mr Aresh Hashemi-Nejad (Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital) joins us to discuss the common pathologies affecting the young adult hip. We cover:
- What are the sites of hip pain in the adolescent hip & do they differ from adult arthritis?
- What clinical features are indicative of underlying hip deformity?
- What makes a good X-Ray of the Hip?
- What are your tips for a good arthrogram?
- What are the different surgical options for achieving hip congruency?
- What are the long-term outcomes of Adolescent hip reconstruction?
- Should one be mindful of the future need for a THR?
- What is the role of non-arthroplasty intervention in the young adult hip?
Leave a Reply