• Host Liana Tedesco, MD
• Guest interviewees Nicholas S. Tedesco, DO, FAAOS, and Christopher H. Renninger, MD, discussing their review article “American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Appropriate Use Criteria: Prevention of Surgical Site Infections After Major Extremity Trauma” from the May 15, 2023 issue
• Articles summarized from the May 1, 2023
• Research article "Health Inequities in Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery in the United States: A Scoping Review"
• Research article "Effects of Patient Comorbidities and Demographics on Episode-of-Care Costs Following Total Shoulder Arthroplasty"
• Articles summarized from the May 15, 2023
• Research article "Predictors of Academic Productivity Among Spine Surgeons"
Follow this link to download these and other articles from the May 1, 2023 issue of JAAOS and the May 15, 2023 issue of JAAOS.
The JAAOS Unplugged podcast series is brought to you by the Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the AAOS Resident Assembly.
Leave a Reply