• Host Austin Beason, MD
• Guest interviewees Ashton Goldman, MD, FAAOS, and Jason Strelzow, MD, FAAOS discussing the articles:
• "AAOS Clinical Practice Guideline Summary: Prevention of Surgical Site Infection After Major Extremity Trauma" from the January 1, 2023 issue
• "American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Appropriate Use Criteria: Prevention of Surgical Site Infections After Major Extremity Trauma" from the January 15, 2023 issue
• and the wider role of AAOS guidelines
• Articles Summarized from the February 1, 2023 issue
• Research article "Factors Associated With Total Discharge Opioid Prescription Morphine Milligram Equivalent Amounts Following Primary Anterior Cervical Spine Surgery"
• Articles Summarized from the February 15, 2023 issue
• Research article "High Complication Rate Associated With Arthroscopic Lysis of Adhesions Versus Manipulation Under Anesthesia for Arthrofibrosis After Total Knee Arthroplasty
Follow these links to download these and other articles from the February 1, 2023 issue of JAAOS and the February 15, 2023 issue of JAAOS
The JAAOS Unplugged podcast series is brought to you by the Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the AAOS Resident Assembly.